Tuesday

Fairies and Roses for Tuesday Trigger!

Moxie Fab World posted a great Tuesday Trigger challenge today.  The challenge is all about pleasing the pallette.  My take on the challenge brought about thoughts of fairies and roses.  So I pulled out a stamp set I really have never used before and it's a couple of years old!  So here's the result and a photo of the Tuesday Trigger inspiration for my creation. 

PS- 9 days and counting until my 3 weeks off!  I can't wait!  My hubby already knows I'm going to be a card-making fool during that time :)

Thanks for looking!
Shelly

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty interpretation of the trigger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shelly! What a "sweet" approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!