Wednesday

Another Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger!

It's almost time for me to "chillax" as my classrooms at work will be done for summer after tomorrow (of course I still work through this month, then off for the month of July...I can't wait!).  Anyway, the Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger: Time to Chillax challenge is all about summer time and relaxing with some yummy popsicles, or really anything cool!  For the challenge, I figured I would use the cute little "gifts" I made for my staff that I will distribute tomorrow after our end-of-year picnic with families.  I made about 30 of these...all different, to give out to both my full-time and part-time staff! 

So, without further ado, here's my creation followed by the Tuesday Trigger photo inspiration:



Thanks for looking!
Shelly

4 comments:

  1. Your so ambitious... 30 of these WOW! They are awesome and pretty cool little gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute...and what a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome idea Shelly! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Shelly! What fun approaches to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!