Saturday

Papertrey Ink...One More Window Screen Card Attempt

I tried my hand at one more window screen card for the Make it Monday challenge at Papertrey Ink.  I'm so excited because Papertrey Ink is celebrating 7 years of being one of the best stamp/die/etc. online companies this month.  I think I check the PTI website DAILY, and enjoy seeing all of the great ideas from the PTI designers.  Anyway, back to my window screen card.  I found this cool card with heart cut out in a package of buttons I bought at Target in the dollar bins.  It was the backer paper for the buttons with a clear plastic case thing (great wording here!) encasing it and the buttons.  I flipped it over so the label isn't showing, and voila...a perfect window for my card!  I went bold and used Berry Sorbet ink and cardstock with Limeade Ice ink and cardstock along with the kraft heart window. 






Have a wonderful day!
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!