Saturday

Papertrey Ink Anniversary Day 4

Papertrey Ink is continue the celebration with yet another challenge.  Today's challenge is all about trading cards.  PTI is beginning to release a new monthly series called Monthly Moments, and I am very excited to see what's in store!  The challenge is to make a trading card using at least one PTI product.  This was a great challenge, and I think I found my true calling.  I am not a scrapbooker AT ALL, but I think I can handle this trading card thing!  So, I made 7 of them today...yep, you read it right, SEVEN of them!  We had a rough day today...had to put down our 12 year old kitty, Maisy.  My hubs took it VERY hard as it was his cat before we married.  So, I decided a day of crafting was just what I needed.

Here's the first one I made:


YOU are fabulous!
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!