Friday

Moxie Fab's Home Decor Challenge

Moxie Fab World does it again!  They are hosting a home decor challenge in celebration of the  release of 350 Cards & Gifts.  I made 26 of these cutie little spring flower pots for a spring all-staff meeting at work for centerpieces...and I liked them so much, I made a couple more for my 2 1/2 year old granddaughter's owl/nature-inspired bedroom, AND, I had three staff BEG for one for themselves.  The original 26 were distributed between my organization's 10 locations and a few at the district office.  I bought the cute little pots at Target in those fun dollar bins (2 for $1...such a deal!..the metal pick bird and butterfly were also in those fun bins, but they were a steal at 3 for $1!) and I used some yummy K & Co. Life's Little Occasions designer paper.  A few (okay, quite a few!) runs through the old Big Shot with my Sizzix originals flowers dies made up the beautiful bright flower shapes.  For the stems, I found a colorful bamboo placemat at the dollar store and simply pulled out the threads...one placemat made them ALL!  Top it off with some fun buttons and a ribbon tie for leaves...VOILA!  Oh, for the tissue paper flowers, I simply die cut 2 sizes of scallop circles (several layers in each), punched a hole in the middle, put in a brad, then separated and crinkled the layers...cutie patootie!



Thanks for looking!
Shelly

2 comments:

  1. Hey Shelly! Thanks for linking this up to the Home Decor Challenge in the Moxie Fab World in celebration of 350 Cards & Gifts Week! Good luck in the random drawing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!