Tuesday

Papertrey Ink Make it Monday: Confetti from PTI Dies

Happy Tuesday everyone!  It's time for another post or two for this week's PTI Make it Monday challenge.  This week is all about making confetti using PTI dies.  Now I got so excited to make a card, that I truly forgot to read through all the instructions for the challenge.  So, my first card is not using PTI dies but rather a cool butterfly punch I have.


After reading the instructions all the way through to the end, I realized I needed to use a PTI die for the confetti, so here is the second card I made along with a close up of the pretty pearlized paper I used.




Shelly

6 comments:

  1. Your cards are so pretty! The butterflies look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outstanding!! I love how you popped up some of your confetti : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the butterflies {even if they aren't PTI : ) }, and that shimmery cardstock you used makes some beautiful confetti!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are wonderful. Love the butterflies and the sentiment is perfect on your second card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cards!!! The butterflies are absolutely gorgeous and I love the depth you created with the confetti on your second card!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!