Tuesday

Papertrey Ink's Make It Monday: Modern Whimsy Style

Modern whimsy style is not necessarily the style I turn to very often for card making and paper crafting, so it was a bit of a stretch for me, to say the least.  I have a little basket with a lot of odds and ends...mostly pieces and parts I was going to use at one time or another, but for some reason didn't.  This whole card is made from those odds and ends.

So, here's what I came up with:


 
This is the card sample on Papertrey Ink



Thanks for looking!
Shelly

9 comments:

  1. Great card Shelly - love the way the colors & patterns all fit together and that snowman is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card!! All the colors are so cheerful and I love all the layers!! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your take on this challenge!! I adorea ll those pattern papers and that snowman is ADORABLE! nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelly, this is SO pretty! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Love the snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should do it more often! Beautiful card. Everything combines very well together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layers on your card, Shelly! I know this style is a stretch for some people, so I'm really glad to see that you gave it a try, and it turned out so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Shelly! This style is a stretch for me as well, but it is fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!