Thursday

Something a little different...

Some of you may know that I am a manager for a federally funded preschool program.  Well, at one of the sites I manage, we are celebrating Dr. Seuss' birthday (it was March 2nd) by holding a Read-A-Thon all month long.  So, I was given (okay, I offered) the task of decorating a window display in the elementary school where our site is located.  I made a couple of Seuss cake boxes complete with red striped candles. I coaxed my hubby into drawing some Seuss-like artwork for me and here's almost the final look of the window.  You can see a box-type shape covered on the right, well I am putting a real goldfish in a bowl there tomorrow...I'll retake pics and repost here.



Thanks for looking!
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!