Monday

Color Inspiration Challenge: Neutrals

I had a lot of fun making this card for the Neutrals Color Inspiration Challenge over at Moxie Fab World.  I enjoy mixing ribbons, buttons, punched borders and various paper types.  I keep trying to "find" my style, but I have a style, it's just not defined by any particular style.  Make sense?  Likely not to you, but to me it's HUGE to know I have found that I belong right where I am, and this card depicts ME and who I am...a little bit of everything :)

This is the last of the Color Inspiration Challenges... so the next post will be something new!  I hope you have enjoyed looking at how the various color schemes inspired me.



Thanks for looking!
Shelly

3 comments:

  1. WOW! You hit this challenge out of the park!! Love every detail of your design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shelly! Thanks for entering the Neutrals Challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!