Thursday

Glitter is GLAM!

Moxie Fab World is hosting another challenge called Glitter is Glam.  I'm not much of a glitter-er, so this truly was a challenge for me.  I ended up making this sparkly tree holiday card.  I embossed the trees using Versamark pad and embossing glitter.  I ripped the white "snow" paper and dipped the edge in Versamark and embossing glitter as well.  The green paper is also a bit sparkly because it is pearlescent.  I also used some sheer white ribbon and a glittery snowflake button to top it all off.


Thanks for looking!
Shelly

2 comments:

  1. I can see the sparkle clear over here in Idaho! This is totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shelly! Thanks for entering the Glitter is Glam challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you played along! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!