Saturday

Diggin' On Damask Challenge at Moxie Fab World

Moxie Fab World is hosting a damask challenge, but hurry if you want to enter because time is running out!  I actually made this card last weekend, but haven't had much time to get it posted.  I used a different color combination than you might often see for a Christmas card, but I thought it turned out really cool.  I stamped the damask background in yellow, then added the hot pink mini snowflakes to the pattern.

Thanks for looking!
Shelly

3 comments:

  1. Love this cheerful Xmas card! That snowflake is yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so eye catching in those colors! LOVE all the snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Shelly! Thanks for linking up to the Diggin' on Damask challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you came along for the ride! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!