Monday

Spring is HERE!

We enjoyed some sunny weather the past few days, but now the rain and high winds are here.  You'll have to excuse my lack of posting.  I've had several things going on... mostly due to my new job with the same organization.  I've experienced a wee bit of stress lately which knocked my immune system for a loop and I came down with a pretty nasty bug.  I think it's been the worst school year for me so far for being sick, and it's not over yet!  I am also signed up for school again this coming quarter, so I've been mentally preparing for that as well. 

Anyway, my mojo went on vacation for a while and I think it's due back here any day...I guess it just couldn't take it any more.  So watch for some new projects coming soon.  Take care and enjoy the weather!

Thanks for looking,
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!