Tuesday

It's the most BUSIEST time of the year....

I don't know about everyone else out there, but I have been so busy, I can hardly keep up with it all!  I made 58 felt floral and snowflake pins for my staff last weekend (I'll post photos of some of them later).  I literally spent 9 hours on Sunday in my craft room!  I also made hand-embossed glass ornaments for my fellow managers at work...only 10 of them, but still more time gone.  Yesterday was my center's potluck and we managed to get all 50+ staff into one room comfortably to eat and enjoy each other's company.  It was a lot of fun, but it entailed decorating the room, and baking goodies on Sunday AFTER I finally exited my craft room.  Today was my administrative holiday get-together with more potluck (and baking).  I'm also on a hiring committee and have interviews three out of four days this week.

On top of that, we sold our GMC Yukon Denali a week ago and are now down to using my Beetle for winter driving as my hubby's Mustang will NEVER see snow.  Having one vehicle is more difficult than we imagined, so we're already on the lookout for a used car for my husband to drive for winter.  Tomorrow night is my step-son's Christmas program and he lives an hour away.  Straight home from work and on the road.  About 4 inches of snow fell today so the roads are a bit dicy...should be a fun drive.  Can I say AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!