Saturday

Here are some fun holiday cards I made...

It seems like the weekends around my house are busier than the weekdays! I managed to squeeze in a few cards after going to my step-son's last football game of the season. The teams in his league (5th and 6th graders) got to play in the Washington State University stadium (Martin Stadium) and it was quite fun despite the cold, windy weather. I think I'll have to go back and see one of the college games this season. Okay, on to the cards. I am slightly behind on some of the challenges I like to do each week over at StampTV, so they are on my list along with getting some new designs ready for the CCS Design Team. Here are the two I made today. One is a tone on tone embossing challenge and the other is a snow challenge (anything to do with snow).




3 comments:

  1. WHat beautiful Christmas cards!! Love your second one with the scene you created and all your details and dry embossing!! Thanks for posting my candy!! Love the look of your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your creations are absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW I LOVE THE BOTTOM ONE!! How pretty is that??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!