Saturday

I Learned Something New!

Okay, so I know I already posted once today, but I am so excited that I learned some new blogging tips today and I had to share. I learned how to link URLs to a word like HERE (click on it) where I linked my blog to the word HERE. AND...I learned how to edit the background for my blog. I found this cutey on Deb's Craft Blog. There's some other adorable backgrounds there along with directions on how to change them. I will continue to update as I learn more. Had I known this was so much fun, I would've started blogging a long time ago!

Also, HERE is a link to my page on PaperCraftPlanet and HERE is a link to StampTV where I am also a member.

And finally for the evening, Here is a "Groovy" card I made for a challenge.





Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!